The Placement cell, the marketing division of the college has these following functions and responsibilities :
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counseling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose company of his interest.
- Organizes and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfill its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for the college employees.